Dear
Forever you will be an angel to me,
as that handsome person you truly are that I will always see,
right in my heart is where you'll stay, keeping that number one spot,
even when I feel like running away,
where ever I go you will always be in my thoughts,
never will I meet someone like you again .. EVER,
you clearly changed my life forever,
I will always be your friend,
no matter what I will be standing right next to you in the end,
till I take my last breaths,
and those final beatings stop in my heart,
till death do us part,
even though we are thousands of miles away, I couldn't feel any much apart.
you're always going to be shining brighter than a shooting star,
no matter where you are, I'm the only one I can always be.
though we're strangers to each other,
you're still the only one that will always truly understand me.
Sincerely,
P/S :- I was falling in love and I miss everything about you .. I'm sorry.
