Letter
Dear ex-boyfriend,
Please let me go, because I'm not really coming back, my heart doesn't belong to you anymore .. I'm happy without you. You such a kinds boy that I dream it before but .. Hmm You told me that you remember this perfectly; "The sad part about this, is that I know I will look back on this and think of it as just a memory", and how true that was, I knew it shocked you. I'm really sorry. Something happened. One day it escalated, we fought, we cried, we yelled, I hid, you grabbed me and hugged me. I forced you to leave me, you had fallen for me so hard. I decided to just end it, because I didn't care for you anymore. Million sorry. At last you glad to tell me, though, that you're finally okay. You still, and forever, love me. But, for you to keep quite on me, well the old 'me' would never want that. So what you're trying to say is that; whenever it's dark, and whenever I'm lonely, you're still standing, with a broken, yet functioning heart, to hold my hand and tell me you're here. I appreciate for everything you had done for me. And now I hope you're happy; and I hope some girl will hopefully treat you better than I ever did. I'm not perfect.
Sincerely,
your ex-girlfriend.
